We knew caulking would be so central to our business, that we put it in our company name.
Since then, American River Caulking (ARC) has installed approximately 20 million lineal feet of caulking, from tilt-up panel joints, CMU buildings, sealing of expansion joints and epoxy fillers in concrete warehouse floors, fire-rated systems, drive areas, sidewalks, and parking structures. In addition, ARC performs multiple architectural caulking applications such as EIFS, stucco, brick and stone veneer, aluminium panels, window and door frames.
Specialty caulking projects include sanitary, FDA approved for food safety and freezer caulking for clients including California Family Foods and Häagen Daz.
As professional sealant installers, we thrive on competition and innovation. Contact us today for a quote.
verb (used with object)
1. to fill or close seams or crevices of (a tank, window, etc.) in order to make watertight, airtight, etc.
2. to make (a vessel) watertight by filling the seams between the planks with oakum or other material driven snug.
3. to fill or close (a seam, joint, etc.), as in a boat.
4. to drive the edges of (plating) together to prevent leakage.
5. Also, caulking (kaw-king) a material or substance used for caulking.