The Journeyman Caulker (JC) is routinely works under the supervision and direction of the Crew Foreman/Superintendent. The JC is required to be skilled in the preparation and application of commercial caulking. The JC while at the jobsite is responsible for working with an apprentice or other Journeymen Caulkers. In the absence of a Crew Foreman/Superintendent, the JC reports directly to the ARC Project Manager and ARC Management. The JC may be on occasion required to work with the General Contractor Superintendent/Project Manager to achieve daily project goals and to effectively resolve field problems.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
- Candidate should have 2 years’ experience in caulking/waterproofing or General Construction.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must able to work from ladders (32’ extension) and boom lifts.
- This position generally is field based with work sites in the Northern California region. Some travel (overnight) may be required while working jobsites based on ARC requirements and needs.
- Request complete job description for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org
ARC is an affiliate of the Union Laborers Local 185.Apply Here