The Field Superintendent (FS) is independently responsible for the daily operation and success of assigned work. The FS is responsible for working with ARC Management to ensure adequate personnel and materials are present at the assigned job site. The FS while at the jobsite is responsible for working the General Contractor Superintendent/Project Manager. The FS works directly and closely with the Project Superintendent to achieve daily project goals and to effectively resolve field problems. The FS reports directly to the ARC Project Manager and ARC Management.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
• Candidate should have 5 years’ experience in caulking/waterproofing or General Construction.
• OSHA 10/OSHA 30 desired.
• 2 years of work crew supervision or equivalent experience.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Must able to work from ladders (32’ extension) and boom lifts
• Must have the following computer skills: Capable of checking weather on the internet, sending and receiving email, downloading pictures and occasional use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• This position generally is field based with work sites in the Northern California region. Some travel (overnight) may be required while working jobsites based on ARC requirements and needs.
• Request complete job description for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org