The Apprentice Caulker (AC) is routinely works under the supervision and direction of the Crew Foreman/Superintendent along with the Journeyman Caulker. The AC is required to basic labor tasks related to preparation and application of commercial caulking/joint sealants. The AC while at the jobsite is responsible for working with a Journeymen Caulkers, preparing substrates, mixing materials and care/cleanup of equipment. In the absence of a Crew Foreman/Superintendent, the JC reports directly to the ARC Project Manager and ARC Management.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
- Candidate should have some understanding in caulking/waterproofing or General Construction.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must able to work from ladders (32’ extension) and boom lifts
- This position generally is field based with work sites in the Northern California region. Some travel (overnight) may be required while working jobsites based on ARC requirements and needs.
- Request complete job description for further details at email@example.com